Plumbing repairs of any kind are a hassle, and for homeowners who aren’t handy with a wrench, it can be frustrating and disastrous. That is why Perfect Plumbing Today provides a wide range of plumbing services for our local community and are happy to help repair your plumbing and let you get back to a peaceful, flood-free day. We perform our work for you with PRIDE. PRIDE is an acronym that reminds us of our core values that drive us to be Professional, Respectful, act with Integrity, be a Dependable resource for all of our customers and provide service with only the highest level of Excellence. All of our team members are licensed and fully trained, with years of experience in plumbing. Whether you need your shower installed or are making an emergency call for a leaking gas line, our plumbers in Petaluma and Santa Rosa, CA are ready to help. Call us today at (707) 766-0807 to schedule your plumbing service appointment.
- Toilet Repair and Installation If your toilet is acting up, call us for quick and affordable repairs today!
- Fixture Installs & Repair We also install and repair bathroom and kitchen fixtures such as towel racks, cabinets, lights, knobs, and more!
- Bathtub & Shower Installation Who knows a shower and tub best besides a plumber? Call us for expert installation of these appliances.
- Garbage Disposal Repair Garbage disposals are tricky little components attached to your kitchen pipes. If you need repairs or installation services, we are the ones to call.
- Faucet Repair Faucets can leak, break, and just stop working over time. Our plumbers can install or repair your faucet at an affordable price.
Sewer and Drain Services
Most people only think of the water lines when they think of a plumber, but sewer lines plays an equally important role. When a sewer line clogs or breaks, smelly chaos soon unfolds. You could experience dirty wastewater coming out of your faucets from the backed up sewage or a flooded yard! Leave the dirty work to our professionals and we can quickly and expertly repair your sewage line. Using methods like trenching, trenchless, or open cut allows us to access your sewer line for cleaning or repairs. We even have tiny plumbing cameras that we can send down the pipes to inspect for leaks and holes that won’t require any digging, saving your lawn and you money!
- Water & Sewer Line Repairs Using noninvasive trenchless methods, we can repair your main underground water and sewer lines.
- Sewer Line Cleaning & Replacement Sewer lines can get clogged with waste, tree roots, dirt, and more. If you need cleaning or repairs, we are the company to call.
- Sewer Inspection Using special plumbing cameras, our plumbers can perform sewer inspections to precisely locate problems like leaks deep within your sewer line.
Having a plumbing contractor you can trust and rely on in times of need is so important. There are so many companies that are just looking to make a buck and will promise you more than they deliver. We won’t do that to you. Standing by our PRIDE motto, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. That is why we go above and beyond and even offer emergency services for the community where we will repair your plumbing on our off hours and holidays for a higher fee. With so many appliances using water in your home, there can be a multitude of breakdowns that can happen. From hose bib replacement to pressure tank repair, we don’t neglect the oft forgot about plumbing issues. If you are having to constantly call for plumbers, we also offer repiping and whole house repiping services which replaces all of your piping in the home to prevent future malfunctions.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs If you have a plumbing problem that requires immediate action, call us for emergency plumbing repairs.
- Main Water Line Repairs When your water lines get damaged, you could be out of drinking water, so call us today for repairs.
- Busted, Rusted & Broken Pipe Repair Pipes can get broken, corroded, and frozen and need repairing. Our plumbers can get your pipes back in perfect condition.
- Backflow Testing & Repair Backflow is when dirty water comes back up the faucet. Getting a prevention valve stops this from happening.
- Pressure Tank Repair & Install The pressure tank controls water pressure, so if it is broken, your water pressure could be extremely low.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection We use plumbing cameras to perform pipe inspections to look for damages like holes and leaks.
- Whole House Repiping Whole house repiping is where all the pipes in your home are replaced with new ones to prevent further repairs.
- Tunneling for Plumbing Repairs If you have an underground water leak, we can tunnel under your home to repair it instead of going through your floors and ruining your home.
- Hose Bib Replacement Hose bibs are the spigots that attach hoses to the water lines inside of homes and require professional help to remove them from the mortar.
- Water Pressure Booster If your water pressure is low due to the city, you can get a water pressure booster to increase it.
- New Construction Plumbing Installation New construction plumbing is remodeling, renovating, or installing new plumbing appliances in a home.
- Main Line Plumbing Repair The main water line connects your water line to the city’s. If it breaks, you could be out of water for days until you get repairs.
- Residential Plumbing Company For any household plumbing repairs, call our company and our residential plumbers can help!
Clogged Drain Cleaning
Everyone has experienced the nastiness of a clogged drain. From standing in dirty water in the shower to washing your hands in a backed up sink, it is not a pleasant sensation. Get clogged drains cleared out for good with our professional plumbing tools. Many homeowners use store-bought drain cleaners that erode enough of a hole in the blockage for water to pass, corroding the pipe and pushing the clog further down the pipe in the process. This creates a deeper clog and ruins your pipes. Professional clog removal uses snaking or hydro jetting to safely clear out all of the built up hair, food, dirt, and sediment in drains or pipes. Our plumbers in Petaluma and Santa Rosa, CA can remove your clog from drains and pipes of any appliance, including sewer lines.
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning Shower drains get clogged from hair, shampoo, sediment build up, and oil.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning Get your bathtub drain unclogged when you call our plumbers for drain clearing services today.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Clogged toilets are no match for us! We have seen the worst cases and conquered them, so don’t fear.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning Phone our office if you need clogged sink drain cleaning in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning When clogs get past your drain, they end up wedged in your pipes. We can use hydro jets to remove them.
- Drain Cleaning For drain cleaning services you can count on, call our plumbers now!
Leak Repair For Slab, Plumbing, and Gas Lines
Leaks are bound to happen with water pipes. From freezing, bursting, rusting, cracking, or old age, pipes can break in numerous ways. Underground water pipes can even burst from tree roots growing through them. The Perfect Plumbing Today plumbers can repair your leaking underground or inside water pipes when you call us at (707) 766-0807. If not taken care of, leaking pipes could result in slab leaks, where the water eats away at your home’s foundation and results in mold and wood rot which is very expensive to repair. We also offer leak repair and detection for gas lines, as plumbers are also licensed, trained, and certified to handle gas lines.
- Water Leak Detection and Testing Think you have a water leak but don’t know where it is? Using our leak detection devices, we can find and repair it.
- Underground and Yard Line Water Leak Repair Underground leaks lead to flooded yards. When you call us, we will make as minimal damage as possible to reach your underground pipe.
- Repiping Repiping involves replacing a set of broken pipes instead of constantly calling for costly repairs.
- Plumbing Maintenance Having plumbing maintenance helps to keep appliances up to date and running, preventing emergency repair calls.
- Hydro Jetting Hydro jetting are blasts of pressurized water to wash away clogs buried deep within pipes.
- Burst Water Pipe A burst water pipe leads to mold and floods if not taken care of, so be sure to call us right away.
- Slab Leak Detection Slab leaks are hard to find since the burst pipe is inside the wall. Using leak detection tools, we can find it without tearing up your home.
- What is a Slab Leak? A slab leak is a water pipe that has burst behind your foundation, causing your walls or floor to crack, break, or produce mold.
- Gas Line Installation & Repair If your gas line needs repairs or replacing, call our expert team for safe services.
- Gas Leak Detection Gas leaks are serious and potentially deadly matters. Call us for gas leak detection and repairs as soon as possible.
- Gas Line Pressure Testing If your stove is producing too high or low of flames, your gas pressure is acting up. We can perform testing and repairs on your gas line.
Water Heater Repair
If your hot showers are suddenly turning cold, it is because all of the hot water has been used up. This could mean that you would need a bigger water heater tank to handle your water usage, or your tank needs repairs as water is not being heated quick enough or is leaking out of the tank. Hot water is vital to killing germs and is used in so many appliances around the home- in the dishwasher, sink, tub, shower, washing machine, and water heater. Water heaters only last 12 years, so if you think yours is around that age, call our plumbers for inspection and we can determine if you need repairs or replacement.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Tankless water heaters are great for smaller homes that don’t’t have a lot of space and don’t use a lot of hot water.
- Water Heater Replacement If you need tank water heater replacement or repairs, call our plumbers today!
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement Gas water heaters heat up water twice as fast as electric water heaters, but are more dangerous to operate.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement Electric water heaters use heating coils to warm water and connect to your electricity.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing If your water heater is acting up, call for a water heater inspection and test so our plumbers can diagnose the problem.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery water heaters produce water at twice the speed by recirculating unused water back in the tank to be reheated.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pump water heaters provide more tank space for extra water, so if you have a large household this is great for you.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Hot water heater boosters have extra heating coils that heat water on the way out of the tank to ensure hot water on arrival.
Water Treatment Systems
Water Treatment Company
Ever drank bad tasting water? While the taste is hard to explain, you definitely know you don’t want to experience it again. If you want better tasting and smelling water in your home, get a water treatment system installed. Treatment systems like filters, purifiers, and water softeners filter out minerals, chemicals, allergens, and other pollutants in water that make it taste funky. Here at Perfect Plumbing Today, our plumbers can also perform a water quality test to show you exactly what is in your drinking water and to help you decide which treatment system is best for you to filter out the unwanted toxins.
- Water Filtration Systems Water filters remove minerals, chemicals, dirt, and other pollutants from water for a better tasting and smelling drink.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems To get filtered water in every tap and not just in the kitchen, have a water filter installed on your main water line.
- Water Softeners Water softeners remove minerals found in water that cause sediment build up and soap scum and water stains.
- Ozone Water Purification Systems Ozone water purifiers are the only water treatment systems that can remove viruses and bacteria from water!
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Reverse osmosis filters have multiple filter steps to remove as many contaminants as possible.
- Carbon Filtration System Carbon filters remove the basic layer of impurities from water and is the first removal step in reverse osmosis filters.
- Water Acid Neutralizer System If you have your own well, you need a water acid neutralizer to restore the pH to make water safe to drink.
- Well Water Treatment System Well water doesn’t get treated like city water does, so homeowners have to do it themselves to ensure they don’t get sick.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment If you want to know what is in your drinking water, you can request a water quality test from the city.
- Water Purification System Water purifiers work much the same as filters but can remove more serious pollutants like viruses and bacteria.
- Water Quality Problems If you are concerned about your home’s water quality, our plumbers can test it and see what is in it.
Call Our Plumbers Today
For plumbers you can trust in Petaluma and Santa Rosa, CA, call Perfect Plumbing Today at (707) 766-0807 today. We are experts in our field and have services available for every plumbing job imaginable. Don’t suffer with broken plumbing when you don’t have to. Perfect Plumbing Today can quickly and efficiently repair your plumbing at affordable prices with great attitudes.