It always occurs when it’s least convenient. Your house is full of guests or your kid taking a shower and the water heater goes out. The Perfect Plumbing Today technicians can provide efficient water heater repair throughout Petaluma and Santa Rosa, CA that’s fast and stress-free. Our experienced professionals deliver service that’s dependable and efficient, and won’t break your bank. Call us today at (707) 766-0807 to find out about our water heater repair services or to schedule your consultation.
Common Problems and What to Do
A broken water heater has the potential to bring your house to a crashing halt. However, many water heater issues are easily solved by a professional without breaking your budget. Water heaters generally break down for the same typical reasons, like a leak or sediment buildup. While regular maintenance and inspections can prevent this for a while, eventually all water heaters will need repairs or replacing as they near the end of their 12 year lifespan. Common water heater repair issues are:
Funny Smells in Your Water: Bad odors and tastes in your water could be caused by sediment buildup in the bottom of your tank. The sediment collects through time and should be rinsed during regular maintenance to prevent premature wear and tear.
Cuts Off Too Quickly or Keeps Running: You probably have a broken thermostat if your water heater runs and then shuts off quickly afterward. A broken thermostat will trick your heater into thinking its job is complete. Having a professional replace your heater’s thermostat should fix the issue.
Running Heater With No Hot Water: If your heater has a broken heating element, it may run without stopping and without heating the water. An expert technician is able to replace your heating element and get your water hot again quickly.
Tank Leaks: When your hot water heater’s tank has a leak, the system will need to be replaced. Damaged or corroded water heater tanks aren’t able to be repaired and often cause costly floods in the home when not replaced quickly.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Tankless water heaters help you save space and money as they don’t store water and only heat water when needed.
- Water Heater Replacement Water heaters need to be replaced after 12 years, so if your unit is over a decade old, it is probably time for a replacement.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement Propane and gas water heaters are more energy efficient as they heat up water twice as fast as electric water heaters.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement Electric water heaters are safer than gas water heaters and come in tank and tankless forms.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing If you are having issues with your water heater, don’t replace it just yet. An inspection and simple repair could help you get more years out of it.
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery water heaters recycle unused water to be reheated, saving water and energy, lowering heating times and energy bills.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pump water heaters attach to your tanks to provide more storage space for heated water.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Hot water heater boosters help to heat water even quicker, letting you get hot water twice as fast.
Water Heater Repair and Replacement
Typically, standard water heaters have a lifespan of up to 12 years. If it’s time to replace your system, the Perfect Plumbing Today experts will provide the information and advice you require to select the perfect system for your home. We discuss all of your unit options, including tankless models and energy efficient models, so you can rest assured you’re receiving the ideal system for your money. If you want water heater repair in Petaluma and Santa Rosa, CA that you can depend on, the Perfect Plumbing Today experts are ready to help. We will complete your services quickly and efficiently. Call (707) 766-0807 now to find out more about the water heater repair services offered by the Perfect Plumbing Today team.