You expect only the best for your family’s water supply. However, both well and city water feeds can contain contaminants. The Perfect Plumbing Today team can help you identify just what’s lurking in your home’s water and provide system options that deliver cleaner, healthier water to your family. Contact us today at (707) 766-0807 to learn about your water treatment options around Petaluma and Santa Rosa, CA and how our technicians can help you get better water for your home.
What’s Hiding in Your Water Supply?
Your water could be riddled with particles such as naturally occurring metals and toxins like lead and arsenic, bio matter like bacteria and viruses, and even chemicals such as pesticides. These particles may lead to more serious problems than simple funny tastes and smells, such as dry, itchy skin, stains on your clothes and dishes, clogged pipes, lower water pressure, and even respiratory and kidney issues. Discover what’s in your water and all the ways you can remove it by calling and speaking to one of our plumbers about your water treatment options.
You have multiple system choices when you’re looking for cleaner water for your home. Point of use systems offer focused treatment for one faucet, while more costly point of entry versions deliver healthier water to the entire home.Point of entry water treatment systems can be changed and cleaned by the homeowners themselves since the filter is easily accessed under the sink, but the whole house water treatment systems would require professional assistance to reach your main water line. Each of these system styles are effective at cleaning your water, and can deliver various benefits. For example, water softeners remove minerals in water that leave soap scum and water stains, while water purifiers and filters remove chemicals, allergens, and other microscopic irritants. We can walk you through each treatment to help you decide on the best version for your home. Our professionals will also deliver the tools you’ll need to decide between filtration and purification.
- Water Filtration Systems Water filters remove allergens, chemicals, and dirt from water to make it smell and taste better.
- Whole House Water Treatment Systems Whole house water treatment systems attach to your main water line to supply every faucet with filtered water.
- Water Softeners Water softeners remove magnesium and calcium from water to prevent soap scum and water stain buildup.
- Ozone Water Purification Systems Ozone water purifiers are the only water treatment system that can remove bacteria and viruses from water!
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems Reverse osmosis filters have multiple filters to give you the purest water possible.
- Carbon Filtration System Carbon filters are the most common water treatment system as it is the most affordable and easy to install.
- Water Acid Neutralizer System Water acid neutralizers balance the pH levels in water to provide safe drinking water you bring up from your well.
- Well Water Treatment System Well water doesn’t get treated like city water does, so it is important to remove any impurities that could cause serious illness.
- City & Drinking Water Treatment If you are worried about the quality of your city’s drinking water, you can request a water quality test to see how clean it is.
- Water Purification System Water purifiers work like water filters but take it one step further to bring even safer and cleaner drinking water.
- Water Quality Problems Our company provides water quality testing and repairs. If you think your water quality is off, we can test it and see what is wrong.
You Have Water Treatment Choices
Learn what treatment system is best for your family by calling our office and speaking with one of our specialists. In your home, you depend on your water to be clean, safe, and healthy. At Perfect Plumbing Today, we can deliver the details and services you need for your family to begin enjoying cleaner water. We deliver efficient treatments for every type of water system and can help you find the most beneficial filtration or purification unit for your needs. Call (707) 766-0807 when you’re in the market for a dependable water treatment company in Petaluma and Santa Rosa, CA.